Caumsett Park

Roof falling in


Last weekend I took a drive to Caumsettt State Park. It is such a pretty place. It used to be a private property in the early 1900s. The main house, winter and summer cottages and stables are still on the property. The park is huge. I was so exhausted after walking through only a fraction of it. It was a great workout for my legs. I wish I could have seen it back when it was still a private property. It must have been even more beautiful.


Private Garden
{ Private garden }
Summer Cottage and Barn
{ Summer cottage + barn }
Tree lined path
{ Tree lined path }
Sunset
{ Sunset }



Follow LCB Designs

0 comments:

Stay Connected

Follow lcbdesigns on Facebook Follow lcbdesigns on Twitter Follow lcbdesigns on RSS Feed

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.