4th of July

flag


I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent mine mostly outdoors enjoying the weather and trying to get a bit of a tan.

Friday I was at the beach the whole day, relaxing in the sun.

Saturday I took a drive to the Montauk Point Lighthouse and this time I actually got to go all the way to the top. I was terrified going up, but it was totally worth it.

Sunday was rainy so I stayed home, watching movies with my dad. I saw Rosemary's Baby for the first time and didn't think it was anywhere near as good as people say.

Monday I went back to the beach but it was such a unique and strange experience. The beach was covered in fog to the point where you couldn't even see the water or more than 15 feet in front of you.


lighthouse

4thjuly2

Montauk Point

Montauk Point

Montauk Point

Montauk Point

sunset



1 comments:

bb said...

these photos are unbelievable. they are dreamy and stark and make me want to go to the east coast. montauk is in new york, right? gorgeous!

x. jill
www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

Stay Connected

Follow lcbdesigns on Facebook Follow lcbdesigns on Twitter Follow lcbdesigns on RSS Feed

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.