Pot Holders & Cookies

PotHolder2


Whenever I'm making something in the kitchen (which isn't often), I'm always scared of burning myself. I've never been a fan of oven mitts, mostly because they are always way too big for my hands. As a solution I made myself a pair of pot holders. Since this was the first pair I've made, I wasn't sure if they would actually work or if I had to make them thicker. So, I tested them out by making some chocolate chip cookies. Turns out they work great. So great, in fact, that I think I'm going to be making some more to sell in my Etsy shop.


Toll House Cookies

Cookie Dough Squares

Cookie1

Cookie2

Cookies7

PotHolder7


0 comments:

Stay Connected

Follow lcbdesigns on Facebook Follow lcbdesigns on Twitter Follow lcbdesigns on RSS Feed

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.