Unexpected Finds

crepes4


My greatest purchases always happen when I'm not searching for anything in particular, or searching for the complete opposite. This past weekend I accompanied my mother on a mini shopping trip and found the most perfect black flats. Black flats are my go to shoes once the weather warms up. Although flats are all over the place, I tend to have trouble finding that perfect pair that goes with almost anything and are comfortable as well.

I also found the cutest small cross-body bag which I haven't been able to stay away from since I purchased it. I find it so much more convenient than a big purse on days spent out.

The rest of my weekend was spent relaxing and enjoying the short-lived break from school work with some homemade crepes (a favorite since childhood).

flats2

flats1

bag2

crepes1


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pancakes look delicious! Black flats are classic and versatile piece. Thanks for your comment!

http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

Stay Connected

Follow lcbdesigns on Facebook Follow lcbdesigns on Twitter Follow lcbdesigns on RSS Feed

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.