Baby Blanket

Pink & Yellow Baby Blanket


Meet Twinkle Toes! I've been working on this baby blanket in Twinkle Toes (a light peach pink) and Pixie Dust (an off-white, cream color) for a while now. I'm really enjoying it, but it's taking longer than I had expected.

Pink & Yellow Baby Blanket


This is as far as I've gotten so far, and it's been almost a month since I first started it.

Pink & Yellow Baby Blanket 4


A better view of the texture.

This blanket will be available in my Etsy store once I finish it. I hope whoever buys it is going to love it as much as I do.

P.S.: How amazing was the Royal Wedding? And Kate's dress?

0 comments:

Stay Connected

Follow lcbdesigns on Facebook Follow lcbdesigns on Twitter Follow lcbdesigns on RSS Feed

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.