Fire Island

Fire Island Ligthouse


It's been warmer out lately so I decided to take a drive to Fire Island and go see the lighthouse. I have been going to the beach there for as long as I can remember, but never once gone to the lighthouse. It was such a clear and nice day, but a bit windy.

Here are a few pictures I took while there:

Walkway


The whole area had these walkways to keep you on the path.

Beach Exit


There were also a few exits towards the beach.

_MG_3559E


Lighthouse behind trees


A glimpse of the lighthouse.

Fire Island Lighthouse


Base of Lighthouse


Finally made it to the base of the lighthouse, but I got there too late, and there were no more tours.

_MG_3597E


So I took a little break after all that walking.

Rose carved into bench


Flower carved into the bench.

Last view of lighthouse


Final view of the lighthouse before I started the journey back to the car.

0 comments:

Stay Connected

Follow lcbdesigns on Facebook Follow lcbdesigns on Twitter Follow lcbdesigns on RSS Feed

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.