Ongoing Crochet Projects

As I sit here in front of the computer where I'm supposed to be writing my philosophy paper, I can't help but have the urge to write my first official post.

So I've decided to let you know about the crochet projects I have been working on lately. I can never work on just one project, so I always have a few going on.

The first is a pink and white striped afghan that I started a couple months ago but keep putting aside to work on smaller projects. I've been using Red Heart Super Saver 100% acrylic yarn but now I wish I would have selected something a bit softer.

Lately, I've been mostly crocheting hats because I can finish them in one sitting and I love the feeling I get when I finish creating one of them. I have also started making a scarf to match this black hat I made, but with the warm weather coming up I'll probably have to wait until next winter to wear it.

If you are interested I can post pictures so you can see my progress.

0 comments:

Stay Connected

Follow lcbdesigns on Facebook Follow lcbdesigns on Twitter Follow lcbdesigns on RSS Feed

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.